Siri what day is July 27 2014?

Discussion in 'Area 51' started by awake, Dec 23, 2013.

1. awake

awake Philomath

If you ask the I phone ,with the siri function, this question it responds that it is Sunday and the gates of hades will open. Maybe its a sick joke from apple but I am scratching my head to see if the date is pertinent to any thing.

1789 The very first federal govt agency was created. The dept of foreign Affairs( State Dept)

Ps it only says its Monday on the 28th.
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2013
  2. excoastie

excoastie Master Poo-bah

Okay, who asked the question the first time? What made them ask the question?

And sadly, the gates are already open. When God was kicked out of schools, who do you think stepped in to fill the void?
  3. Sherrie

Sherrie Master Poo-bah

Hold me
    excoastie likes this.
  4. awake

awake Philomath

Technically the gates of hades were officially opened on Tuesday, January 20, 2009 for the secular American public.
    101matt and Regulator5 like this.
  5. wally

wally Master Poo-bah

darkness man...
  6. Friar Kelton

Friar Kelton Grand Poo-bah

There is a 2005 date that "siri" responds too also about the gates of hell opening or something and it was referring to a bar in Manhattan called Hades.
    See apple is evil, go get an Android, wait, they are no better, ok the firefox phone... Mozilla.org is one of very few out there you can put any level of minimal trust in..
  7. Humeulus

Humeulus Grand Poo-bah

Hmmmmm.......... answer to "Who asked and why" maybe it was the kiddos Birthday and he wanted to know what day it was of the week. Who knows........ as far as some Mayanesque/Nostradamian/Aliean Sorcery thing....
    Well if they know then their smarter than a bunch preachers that have been touting the day of the Lord on XXXX day and year and blah blah blah.......... "But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father" Not to say Christ's return is contingent on Hades being opened......... Pretty sure that comes after........ at least the way I read things.............

Ahh well......... Merry Christmas every body. Hope you all have a rewarding and peace filled Christmas and Dawn, I hope you find a new job soon sister. If I hear of anything in your neck of the woods I'll IM you. I've been asking around. I talk to folks all over the place daily.
    101matt likes this.
  8. Danm

Danm Member

LOL, During Ramadan the Muslim period of fasting during the day, the gates of heaven are opened and the gates of hell are closed. At the end of Ramadan on July 27 the gates of hell reopen. This happens EVERY year for those of the Islamic faith. Siri is a computer program that answers questions. If you asked it what day December 25th 1014 was on it would answer Thursday, Christmas Day. Nothing supernatural in this or unusually ominous either...
  9. jerry9491

jerry9491 Active Member

My i phone just says sunday....
  10. devildog

devildog Active Member

And on the 8th day, God said "Let there Be Marines!" and the gates of Hell opened wide......
    Rod and 101matt like this.